1.    #1  
    I have a 650 with a cracked screen. The PalmOne site says this can be fixed for a fee. Calls to Palmone are referred to Sprint. Sprint says they only exchange if under warranty. Anyone have some actual experience with replacing a cracked screen? Who did the repair? What was the cost?
    Where does it say it can be fixed for free?
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Fix for a FEE...
    Unless you have some sort of replacement policy for a broken screen or the sprint insurance, there's not much you can do. A friend of mine broke his screen twice, and the only way to repair it, was to use the insurance he had gotten from CompUSA. You get a new phone, and you have to buy another insurance policy (150 bucks). If you dont' have a policy such as this, but had a friend who did, you could swap screens with him, and have that friend have his phone (now with the broken screen) replaced, and then pay for his new insurance policy.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I was told by my local Sprint store that a broken screen is not repairable. That was back in December though when they'd only been out for a month.