1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, when I sync'ed my Treo, the Palm conduit reinstalled all the apps that were on my Treo (I've resolved that problem). However, I've noticed that my free memory has dropped by about 4MB (from 11MB to 6.7MB) and believe it's because all of my apps were installed twice.

If my belief is correct, is there a way to uninstall the duplicate copies (besides simply uninstalling the apps)? Btw, I don't actually see two copies of the application on the Palm launcher. But, sheet to go (part of the Docs to Go suite) is taking 800k of memory. Adobe Reader is taking 600k (I can't remember if it used to take up less space).

Thanks, in advance!
    Last edited by koolio; 05/17/2005 at 08:16 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    You might want to try hitting the Home key select what you want to delete, then hitting the option key and selecting delete, it'll bring up an application for you to choose what you want to delete.
    You may have some apps installed both on the SD card and the main memory. Usually just using owerRun or whatever to move the one in memory to the card will overwrite but it's a safer bet to delete the copy on the card first.

Also have u used the dataviz tech tool to move most of docs 2 go to the card ?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    You may have some apps installed both on the SD card and the main memory. Usually just using owerRun or whatever to move the one in memory to the card will overwrite but it's a safer bet to delete the copy on the card first.

Also have u used the dataviz tech tool to move most of docs 2 go to the card ?
    Hmm, I don't think I used the tool to most most of docs 2 go to the card...I'll have to give that a try.

Btw, when my apps were reinstalled, I don't think they were installed twice. I think it simply overwrote the previous version. Thanks to those who've replied.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005