Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    I used Outlook to create a subfolder on my Fastmail account.

I can see the subfolder in Outlook and in Fastmail. But I can't figure out how to see it in Chatter - it doesn't appear in the folder tree.

Under Edit Mailbox>Account Definition, the "Complete Server Folder Name" is "Inbox"; there is nothing in "Root(Opt)". Is there something else that should go there?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Try /Msg / Move Selected to Folder... /. If the new folders aren't showing there, tap the info "i" in the upper right corner of the screen, and it'll tell you what to do.

Wo
    If the folder is really new, do "Edit Mailbox" and tap the Reload Folder List button; exit the screen and wait until the Folder List finishes loading. The new folder should be available for moving messages to (or to create a new Mailbox on the Treo).

Marc
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Ok, I've done what Marc and Wo suggested, and successfully moved an email to the new folder.

But I still can't figure out how to display the contents of that folder.
    Use "New Mailbox" to create the Mailbox in Chatter and then specify the folder on the server you want the Mailbox to "point at" (a Mailbox in Chatter is a mirror of a folder on the server). Tap the popup arrow to select the folder server.

Marc
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Cool, thanks