1.    #1  
    Is anyone using Tiger with MissingSync and Agendus? I would like to upgrade to Tiger but I want to see if anyone has done it with Agendus. If I understand the relationship between MissingSync and Agendus, I should have no issue b/c MissingSync will sync the data since the data are the built in DB.
  2. TAW
    Kinda funny you should ask this question, I have been fighting with my new verizon 650 and agendus 9 and missing sync/isync. Basically after installing agendus I lost the ability to sync with isync(using palm or missing sync). At first I did not relate the two because I have used older versions of agendus on my older smartphone without issue. After many resets and uninstalls and reinstalls of all the software I started looking at the logs in missing sync, basically it could not find the Address book database(or datebook) anymore on the phone and it would fail. This morning I removed agenus, did a hard reset of the treo and have not had a problem since. I should also mention that I have not contacted Iambic about this yet but plan to when I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by granillo
    Is anyone using Tiger with MissingSync and Agendus? I would like to upgrade to Tiger but I want to see if anyone has done it with Agendus. If I understand the relationship between MissingSync and Agendus, I should have no issue b/c MissingSync will sync the data since the data are the built in DB.
  3. TAW
    Forgot to mention that I am using Tiger...10.4.1 to be exact.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the comments. I contacted Iambic and they said their should be no issue with using missing link. Now that you did a hard rest, you may want to reinstall agendus. I am going to take the plunge and see what happens.
    I am having a similar problem, though I am just using isync not any other 3rd party programme.
    Sayem

apple_power
    Powerbooks 15, 12"
    ibook 12"
    imac G5
    emac
    Phones:Treo 650/600, m2000/m1000, nokia 9500,6630,3510i, 6310i and Samsung D500, V3, V600, SEp910i, p900, P800 far to many more nadeset all the way back to 1993
    Palm: T3, T5, E1, T1, T2, sonly clie ux50, Th55 and far to many others to list