Just got it for my g-friend. I can hear her great and she loves it, but I hear my self echo when I talk to her!!!
    I had her lower the headset volume, but I still hear myself. This is annoying.
    Any solutions
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardy
    Just got it for my g-friend. I can hear her great and she loves it, but I hear my self echo when I talk to her!!!
    I had her lower the headset volume, but I still hear myself. This is annoying.
    Any solutions
    Um, when you posted this, um, did you see a thread called "Treo Wireless Headset"? It has about 379 posts in it and covers your question.

BTW, I received this headset almost 2 weeks ago and have asked those on the other end if they could hear themselves or any "echo" and no one has had that issue.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    I use the headsetr at a volume setting of 2....second bar. If I use 3 the caller hears an echo. You might try adding a Jabra ear gel as manu have done. If ya want more detail, a forum search will uncover about a dozen similar threads on the topic.