Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I just installed Chatter, downloaded some mail to my Treo 650.

Now, when i get a big message and click "Load More," it just says Queued on the lower right corner of my screen. How do I get the rest of the message??
    In preferences there is a setting for how much of each message you want to receive, I have mine set to 2k but it can be set at anything or turned off so you get the full e-mail.
    Is this POP3 or IMAP, SNICKA?

Marc
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Is this POP3 or IMAP, SNICKA?

Marc

POP3......and i'm using the stable version of Chatter
    Since POP3 isn't an "online" method of retrieving mail, you'd have to "QuickSync" to get the remainder of the mail (i.e manually connect).

Marc
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Since POP3 isn't an "online" method of retrieving mail, you'd have to "QuickSync" to get the remainder of the mail (i.e manually connect).

Marc
    i tried doing that, the "QUEUED" just goes away and it still says load more
    That's not right; can you make me a log that demonstrates asking for more and that includes the following QuickSync?

Marc

p.s. If you are using the 1.0.5.1 stable release, you might try the latest beta (1.0.5.2b21).
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    That's not right; can you make me a log that demonstrates asking for more and that includes the following QuickSync?

Marc

p.s. If you are using the 1.0.5.1 stable release, you might try the latest beta (1.0.5.2b21).

do i have to unistall the stable first before installing the beta?