1.    #1  
    Hi folks

Does anyone use this headset? Do you folks have any other suggestions?

Ramon
    wildferret
    wow use the search bro - this hase been covered extensively

Peace

BTW, I am using both the TWH & Sony 660 - I am tossed up on the two.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I use this headset (Palm Treo 650 Bluetooth). I chose it for two reasons.

1. It uses the same charger as the Treo 650, so I do not have to carry or purchase another set of those (both wall and car charger).

2. Andrew of Treonauts.com tested and recommended it.

I have found no fault with it in my usage, although is does wiggle a little bit while in place on my ear. Of course, something tight would give me a headache.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2

Peace

380 current posts on this headset (Palm Treo Headset) under one thread under Bluetooth . . . . .
    I've been using the Treo branded headset for about 2 weeks now. It's okay, but if you have the volume up on it then people calling you will hear an echo of everything they say, I have to keep the volume down low most of the time or they usually complain about it. It usually connects when you answer a call in a second, maybe 2 every now and then. It's not the best in a windy environment either, I used the Moto HS820 before this one and it's wind cancellation was 10 times better, I drive a convertable and could use it fine with the top and windows down, but the Treo one picks up way to much wind so I have to put the windows up to use it. The main reason I didn't keep the Moto was it was way to loose on my ear, and when driving with the top down it always felt like it was going to blow right off. The Treo one has a much better fit. One other annoyance of the Treo one is that if it is in Standby mode the blue light on it flashes every 5 seconds, on the Moto one you could turn off the light and still have it in Standby mode. I can live with it's shortcomings, and it was $30 cheaper than the $79 HS820, I think it was $51 at buy.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2

Peace

Quite possibly the nicest I've read a member tell someone to search; your mom would be proud .

I use the TWH as well. The headset is great, I am still disappointed with the BT on the Treo. When I connect this headset to my girl's Audiovox 5600 the SQ is absolutly clear, no static whatsoever. Not so on the Treo, I do get static (not much, I just thought that was normal BT behavior until I heard how clear it could be) but I don't think the caller does.

It is still much better than the non-palm Jabra 250 I tried, but considering I had to press the headset button to connect to outgoing calls initiated from the handset that's not saying a whole lot.

I use the headset to listen to iTunes at work from a BT1.2 dongle (what a word). Not the greatest because it's obviously not stereo, but I feel cooler using the wireless than head phones (look more industrious as well).

BTW there is a whole forum for BT and BT related topics, you should check it out and see what the opinions are with other headsets as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fry-man22
    Quite possibly the nicest I've read a member tell someone to search; your mom would be proud .

I use the TWH as well. The headset is great, I am still disappointed with the BT on the Treo. When I connect this headset to my girl's Audiovox 5600 the SQ is absolutly clear, no static whatsoever. Not so on the Treo, I do get static (not much, I just thought that was normal BT behavior until I heard how clear it could be) but I don't think the caller does.

It is still much better than the non-palm Jabra 250 I tried, but considering I had to press the headset button to connect to outgoing calls initiated from the handset that's not saying a whole lot.

I use the headset to listen to iTunes at work from a BT1.2 dongle (what a word). Not the greatest because it's obviously not stereo, but I feel cooler using the wireless than head phones (look more industrious as well).

BTW there is a whole forum for BT and BT related topics, you should check it out and see what the opinions are with other headsets as well.
    Fred
    Cingular 680