1.    #1  
    I have a new VZW Treo 650 and enjoy the Chatter program, thanks Marc. But I've noticed that many times, after checking my email and reading it, the LED flashes FAST GREEN. I can not figure out how to get it to go back to normal blinking

Also, why isn't there a 'forward' button next to reply/reply all?

Just wish i could fix the LED flashing thing without a soft reset.

Thanks,
    Marc
    Not as bug, it's a feature.
  3.    #3  
    How is it a feature to have the LED flashing rapidly AFTER i've checked and read my email?? It's going to use up my battery faster... i don't see what you are talking about.

Anyone?
    It should be fixed in b20.

Marc
  5.    #5  
    i'll try that, i think i'm using 17. do i need to uninstall old version completely and then reinstall new beta?? will it bring it my settings/accounts or do i have to reset it all up again?
    Quote Originally Posted by race
    How is it a feature to have the LED flashing rapidly AFTER i've checked and read my email?? It's going to use up my battery faster... i don't see what you are talking about.

Anyone?
    A flashing led won't kill your battery life, leaving in constant data mode will !
  7.    #7  
    nevermind, figured out how to do the upgrade. the flashing led thing was just mostly annoying, hopefully fixed now.

dlbrummels: i don't have chatter check/push all the time because of your battery concern and also i don't want to miss many phone calls. i use IMAP and like the 'syncing' chatter offers.

why doesn't chatter display emails in HTML format??
    Quote Originally Posted by race
    nevermind, figured out how to do the upgrade. the flashing led thing was just mostly annoying, hopefully fixed now.

dlbrummels: i don't have chatter check/push all the time because of your battery concern and also i don't want to miss many phone calls. i use IMAP and like the 'syncing' chatter offers.

why doesn't chatter display emails in HTML format??
    If you don't wanna use the battery up or miss calls them ?

I'm a new Treo 650 owner from Verizon and like the Verichat for my MSN contacts. However, I'd like it to stay on all day.... but after the Treo's screen shuts off... about 10 minutes later or so I am disconnected from MSN.

Is there a setting I don't have right? I have my connection set to 'always on data' with the Verichat program. What can I do??
    race - If you turn on "one key commands", you can forward with "f".

Marc

p.s. You can load the HTML part of messages, but it won't automatically be loaded for IMAP messages.