1.    #1  
    Has anyone had success with this? I installed the voice dial program on the mac and it worked fine until I tried syncing again...now I can't get the phone to sync with the mac, hotsync crashes with an unknown error when it tries to sync voicedial. Am I just out of luck for voicedialing with my mac?
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwind
    Has anyone had success with this? I installed the voice dial program on the mac and it worked fine until I tried syncing again...now I can't get the phone to sync with the mac, hotsync crashes with an unknown error when it tries to sync voicedial. Am I just out of luck for voicedialing with my mac?
    I have not had any problems with syncing after installing the voice dialer. However, I am using Missing Sync instead of Hotsync. Missing Sync works great and doesn't cost much. I think it would be worth checking into.
    Hotsycnh is hanging up for me as well. Same spot. using Palm hotsynch
    I just experienced that same scenario. My client has a Verizion Treo 650 which was syncing perfectly with her G5/Mac OSX. That was until Voice Dial was installed. Now she can't sync because her treo freezes up during syncing. She deleted Voice Dial and was able to sucessfully sync. She re-installed the application and the same issue returns.

Any fixes without purchasing additional software?

Thanks!
    How much does the VoiceDial by Voice Signal Technologies cost?
    $19.99
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I just tried installing it with missing sync on a mac and when i launch vdial it goes into an endless loop soft reset ... ive had to hard reset the 650 4 times now and i still cant find the problem ...i followed everything they said for the mac install with hotsync including making the fake voicedial folder .... any ideas/?
    See post #7--this should take care of the HotSync issue.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jposin
    See post #7--this should take care of the HotSync issue.
    Thanks for you reply, I tried everything on those pages, i immdiately get the soft reset loop the minute i launch voice dial , i dont even get to sync yet. It seems to work fine when i install it on a fresh hard reset treo , but once all my data and programs go in ....i get the reset loop. Its too painful to trouble shoot this any further...i have wiped and reintalled everything 7 times in the last 24 hours ...I give up on vioce dial . When they come out with a version that works on Mac with Missing sync, i may try again.
    works great for me.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650