1.    #1  
    Ok, i got the midi to change into pdb files useing mike kohens ringtone tools. and i have RINGO. when i try to intall them ringo cannot find them? anyone know what i am doing wrong. when i convert i write program halo.mid halo.pdb . the pdb files comes out. but ringo wont see it.
    did you get the pdb file on to your phone by hotsyncing it? it doesn't say in your question, but that's how it should be done. i am not enough of a palm geek to say why, but it has something to do with it.

also check your file list on the treo and make sure the pdb is in the list
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Try e-mailing the MIDI file to your phone (not the PDB). Your e-mail software should allow you to open the MID file using the Palm Sounds.
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jkoons
    Try e-mailing the MIDI file to your phone (not the PDB). Your e-mail software should allow you to open the MID file using the Palm Sounds.
    i'm not sure that works for ringtones on the 300. it works fine on the 600 and 650 for sure
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.