1.    #1  
    I have the Sprint T650 and have taken some movies of my kids that I would like to share with the grandparents. When I tried to mail them from the camera/video app, I got a Sprint message requesting an additional $5/mos for video email! Is there a way to send these videos as email attachments from my desktop PC? Thanks for the help.
    You can save them from the Palm Desktop, however, they are in .3g2 format, so they only way they can play them is if you go through a huge hassle of converting them to .avi or if they have quicktime.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
  3. ajg
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    You can also do it this way (when remote) --

In the camera/video app:
    -Go to the Media menu and select Send option
    -Select the picture(s) or video you want to send.
    -Select Send at bottom of screen. This will then ask you to identify how you want to send. Select Versamail...
  4.    #4  
    Thank you AJG. To view the .3g2 format it was necessary to download the latest version of Quicktime or Real Player. Now I just need a weekend to explain over the phone to our parents how to do that.
    Quick question.

I'm one of those grandfathered in $10/month Vision folks. I was told that Video mail should all be covered under this plan. The only thing I don't get are the $5/$10 of credit per month to buy all those ringers and wallpapers and stuff. But, when I try to send a Video mail, I got that same message about signing up for the Video mail feature. Any idea what I need to do to make that go away?

me