Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    In Blazer "Disconnect" has always been the last option under "Page" after pressing the menu key. Suddenly under "Disconnect" I have this option "Save Source to Memo". I haven't installed anything or changed any settings lately. Anyone know where this came from?
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax
    It seems to be displayed only when you have Easter Eggs turned on in Prefs->Power.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply. I would have never connected that to the easter egg.

What an odd side-effect of have the easter egg function enabled.
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax
    I wonder if the easter eggs turns on options in other menus as well??? ...anyone find anymore additions like this 'Save Source to Memo" ?
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I just noticed that also, and I have my little egg on! This is why the government will never use palms..no easter eggs allowed.
    Fascinating. I use "Save to memo' frequently. I have had the easter egg on so long, that it did not occur to me that I may be seeing "extras." I assumed the save to memo function was standard.

Good find.
    Quote Originally Posted by oclv_9900
    What an odd side-effect of have the easter egg function enabled.
    Not really -- from a PalmOS programing point of the view, the easter egg in the Power panel is just another system pref - "Enable Easter eggs", and you retrieve its state just the same as say, "Enable Beam Receive".

It's just the UI for the Easter egg pref that's a bit unusual.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    I just noticed that also, and I have my little egg on! This is why the government will never use palms..no easter eggs allowed.
    Then you'd better tell them to get off of all their microsoft products
    Hi,

I'm a new 650 user and I can't seem to find the "Disconnect" on Blazer v4.0.
    Does it exist on this version or am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by markymike
    Hi,

I'm a new 650 user and I can't seem to find the "Disconnect" on Blazer v4.0.
    Does it exist on this version or am I missing something?
    From what I've seen the Sprint version of Blazer does not have a Disconnect button.

Why would you want to disconnect anyway? Being connected doesn't really make a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarc
    Why would you want to disconnect anyway? Being connected doesn't really make a difference.
    Really? I thought CDMA 650's were unable to receive incoming calls if a data connection is active?
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    Really? I thought CDMA 650's were unable to receive incoming calls if a data connection is active?
    Only if you are actively transferring data (arrows are green). When you have a data connection but the arrows are grey, you can receive calls.