1.    #1  
    I'm trying to upgrade from a Tungsten T using Windows 98 & Palm Desktop 4.1 to a Treo 650. I installed the Treo 650 Palm Desktop to a new computer using Windows XP.

My question is what files do I need to copy to the new machine to get my exisiting PIM data into the Treo & the new desktop?

I figure I can then install fresh copies of all my 3rd party software after I have the basic PIM stuff moved over.

Sorry for the newbie question but I did a search of this site & Palmone and found nothing.

Thanks
    I am unsure of the files you would need to move from your old to new computer to move the existing PIM data.

However, when I moved from my T3 to the 650 -- I just "beamed" my contacts and calendar and memos and such en mass directly from the T3 to the 650. You can beam by "category" but then just select all. Then when I sync'd with the new set up -- all the data went upstream to the new desktop.

Good Luck. Someone else probably will have a simpler and more elegant solution. (But if all else fails . . . . )

Cheers, Perry
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    However, when I moved from my T3 to the 650 -- I just "beamed" my contacts and calendar and memos and such en mass directly from the T3 to the 650. You can beam by "category" but then just select all.
    So did I. No elegant solution but surely an error-free one...