1.    #1  
    Anyone have any problems using e-grips and Palm cradle? Will it work with out damaging connectors?

Thanks in advance.
    I use e-grips, but I only installed them on the "rounded sides of the battery cover" of my Treo and not on the back of the battery cover. This invoved cutting the supplied e-grips to the size I wanted. I only wanted the extra grip to be on the sides for when I am holding it -- not when it is lying on a flat surface. I carry the 650 in a belt clip horizontal case and did not want the egrip material on the back of the battery cover to hinder placement and removal from this case.

Long story short -- placement on the rounded sides of the battery cover does not interfer with putting the Treo in and out of the cradle. Cannot offer an opinion on when the egrip material is on the flat back.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/16/2005 at 07:28 PM.
    i have the egrips on the back and sides and it sort of works with the palm cradle. its a very snug fit and when you connect it to the cradle, you need to be kind of careful. otherwise, it sits in there and i haven't broken the connectors yet..
    I had to remove the big egrip piece on the battery cover, otherwise it would not fit in the cradle.
    I remove my battery cover when putting my treo in the cradle. It's no more inconvenient than taking off a case.
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    I remove my battery cover when putting my treo in the cradle. It's no more inconvenient than taking off a case.

Great thought!!

Once again, Treo users thinking outside the box.