1.    #1  
    Out of no where, it just started having resets a few minutes ago. It only happens when I am connected to the network. The last thing I installed was YAHM and the btdunhack.prc. but that was last week. I just removed those two files tho. I can get on a phone call for like a minute before it shuts itself off for a reset. It also resets when an SMS comes in.

Anywho, just wondering if anyone had any answers before I do a hard reset and reinstall everything 1 by 1.

I already did a hard reset and recovered my settings with backup manager, and the problems are still there. Its odd. any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    I just did a couple test SMS and vmails and now it seems to be working normal again after acting up for about 30 mins. very odd...but I will post again if it comes back.
    You should get the error log.

On Sprint you would dial ##377 <send>

Other carriers have a similar code, so you'll have to do a search if this is you.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Maybe Agendus? It has (had?) a bug that would crash on incoming SMS. ##377 or #*377 would show SMS Stub in the crash.
    Perhaps. The older 9.0x versions (pre 9.04) would give mine fits if I had AMail installed. I use Snapper, so deleting AMail wasn't a problem for me. Stopped the resets once I did that.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    has been happening for the last few days....the phone simply does a soft reset on its own. it will also reset when i try to sms, but sometimes i'm actually successful in doing so.

it would seem to be a network issue? i am in the los angeles area.

please help!