I have heard that the Treo 650 will not let you make or receive phone calls while it is getting an email download. Has anyone had a problem with that? My business uses a "push" email system via NotifyLink, so you can't really control when you get email downloads. Is there a hack around that?

Thanks.
    Apparently this is the case with CDMA (Sprint, VZW), and with some GSM 650's. I suspect that the ability to do data and voice simultaneously requires EDGE service in your area. I've never had a problem with it around here.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    It probably depends a little bit on your email program and your data service. I have sprint with chatter. If I make a call and an email hits my imap server, than I won't get it until I am off the call. As soon as I hang up, then Im almost instantly notified that I have a new email waiting to be read.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    There's a fix for the 3.8 client of NotifyLink to disconnect the data session (not just let it go idle, but truly disconnect) - it will help A LOT...
    Also, there is a new OTA install of NotifyLink (4.0.0.14) that has this function built in.