Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This cable ships with the Sprint Treo 650. What is it for?
    http://splashblog.com/godschoice/30394.jpg
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    adapter for generic sprint charging cables
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    adapter for generic sprint charging cables
    Yeah, but...how do I know if my Sprint charger will work with it? Don't they have to be the right power rating etc??? I don't want to goof something up.

Thanks!
    Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by robcox
    Don't they have to be the right power rating etc???
    All Sprint chargers with their "universal power connector" are supposed to be rated the same (the keyword here is Sprint).
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    It's for checking the focus on your camera. :-)
    Wow! Even Mods have a sense of humor!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I actually have been looking everywhere for one of those! where did you get that?
    Quote Originally Posted by smarta
    I actually have been looking everywhere for one of those! where did you get that?
    It's in the box.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It's in the box.

yeah, i dont acutally have the sprint version of the phone, but i still want that adapter. anyone interested in parting with theirs?

PM me.
    Well, mine fell down the defrost vent of my truck. If you wanna come pull the dash up, and wiggle your fingers into the ducts...be my guest.

I use mine every day as a wedge under the kitchen table...no more wobble.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Since this original questioned has been answered, Hey Mills, is that your Wife\Girlfriend on your Treo?

Yep that's my wife. I use pictures of my daughter on my other tabs and in 3 months I'll have pictures of a new daughter being baked right now.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    Yep that's my wife. I use pictures of my daughter on my other tabs and in 3 months I'll have pictures of a new daughter being baked right now.
    hmmmm...okay, so you eat your young...

I was just wondering if you use your stylus, and if so, do you feel remorse everytime you use...oh...say Memo, as you poke her eye out? And does she feel this??

Well since I use my stylus about as much as I use 80 grit on my arse, I really couldn't tell you, but it would be an interesting experiment. One that may merit an entirely new thread.
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    and in 3 months I'll have pictures of a new daughter being baked right now.
    You smoke pot with your daughter?

Only when she eats all of her vegetables. It's either that or she gets to watch the Wiggles. But at three years old, ya know they always want to do what daddy's doin'.

For those of you who "really" didn't catch on, my wife is 6 months pregnant and the baby is being "baked" for delivery. I really gotta choose my words more carefully.

Knock, knock
    Hello, Mr. Mills?
    Yes, that's me.
    We're from Child Services and would like to talk to you about your "baking" habits with your daughter.
    ***ooohh, I'm gonna kill those guys at TC****
    www.planetmills.com
    btw, I saw the pictures of your daughter. All of TC can be grateful she took after mom!

I'll say AMEN to that brother!
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    hmmmm...okay, so you eat your young...

I was just wondering if you use your stylus, and if so, do you feel remorse everytime you use...oh...say Memo, as you poke her eye out? And does she feel this??
    PalmVoodoo, the new hot product from pdaapps. $25 / year.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast