Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    PalmVoodoo, the new hot product from pdaapps. $25 / year.
    Have you lost your Mod-hood? You've been on a roll today!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Don't tell the ladies about that one...every husband of a geek wife will probably end up in the hospital.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    is this cable safe? my wife has a samsung adapter and it fits but the voltage is a little bit lower than the treo's adapter
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    Well if the voltage is lower, then I'd say it'll probably just charge slower. It's the voltage I'd be concerned with anyway...it's the voltage limiter. Inside of every charger is a chip that reads the amount of stored energy and says, "Once it gets here...STOP". If it doesn't then you fry the phone. As long as it's a good charger, I wouldn't be too concerned with it working.
    Despite my comical statement of using mine under the kitchen table, I do use it at home with an old Sanyo charger and it works just fine. Never had a problem with it.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    When charging any battery, if the voltage is lower than the normal charger, you won't get to a full charge, but it won't hurt the battery.

If the voltage were higher, then you'd be shortening the life of the battery and getting a full charger quicker. There's also a possibility of overheating and explosion using higher than required voltages.

I work with battery & charging systems on the commercial level.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12