1.    #1  
    Everytime I try to open files in DocsToGo 7, except pics, my treo 650 restarts. Is anyone encountering the same problem? Does anyone have the solution to this problem?

Mahalo.
    If you look at the Docs to Go support web site, there is a fix which involves downloading an application to deinstall it and then reinstall it. The app also allows you to move the entire application to your SD card.
    I have been looking for this app in the docs to go web site and have not been able to find it.
  4.    #4  
    great...

for a second there, i thought i was the only one experiencing this problem. I will check out the docstogo website.

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by donzg
    I have been looking for this app in the docs to go web site and have not been able to find it.
    Here's the site for Docs to Go
    www.datviz.com
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    You may also want to check the Palmone support site. I may have seen it there. I'll check in a little while.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Here's the site for Docs to Go
    www.datviz.com
    Cmon dude I know where the site is. Need the name of the app so I can search for it in the support site. Better yet a link would be great....
    All I had to do was look a little further down on this SAME PAGE

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=84268

it's all there.
    Thanks that worked.
    My DESKTOP is crashing out of Word/Excel etc each time I start them. The last time this happened removing Docs to Go fixed it. I got cocky and reinstalled Docs to Go, and the crashes returned. Now even uninstalling Docs to Go has not resolved the crashes. Ideas?