Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by kronium
    I received an Email from Pocket Tunes customer support on the subject. They said that they will absolutely support subscription content. The next version will offer full support beginning with Rhapsody, and for an ETA I was told Very Very Soon.

Great News!!!

Very, very soon has come to pass. Can't take the pressure of waiting!
    I was large and in charge!
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroverCleveland
    Very, very soon has come to pass. Can't take the pressure of waiting!
    I know the feeling. I think the only holdup would have to be licensing issues. I hope Microsoft comes through ASAP.

Personally I love the idea of renting music. $10-$15 for renting unlimited songs that I don't want on my computer anyway in a few months. That's like buying one CD a month! Especially with upcoming PTunes and the Treo650, I really don't see a downside.
    I am eagerly awaiting a new verison of Pocket Tunes with DMA support, it will definetly determine which subscription music service I settle on.
    Hi Folks,

It still isn't clear to me whether Normsoft's "very, very soon" release is going to be for a subscription service that allows you to download OTA or not.
    Palm Personal => V => Vx (w/OmniSky) => m505 => Treo 300 => 600 => 650 (free of charge) => 700P (free of charge again!)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12