1.    #1  
    PdaNet rocks and I would buy it, but Im switching to a T650 soon and dont want to have to buy it and then turn around and buy it again for the 650.
    Is there anything else that works with XP through usb?
    Even a demo would do. I already used up my pdaNet demo.
    Thanks
    You might try one of the myrid of "preference editors" that allow you to kill individual markers in your saved and unsaved preferences- go in and kill the pref to regain another demo. I thought that June Fabrics was being a bit greedy in asking people to completely rebuy their product for the 650, maybe they have since at least allowed for an "upgrade" price. $35 was very steep to begin with, but it does work as advertised. I'd rather use cable than BT to connect anyway (simplicity, power issues, etc), but I assume that the 600 PDAnet won't even work tethered on the 650...?
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad
    Y... I thought that June Fabrics was being a bit greedy in asking people to completely rebuy their product for the 650, m... but it does work as advertised. ...
    Well, it does not work as advertised for me. I've got TMO and a new 650 and I get the new 650 pdanet and it hanges up at the password stage. I simply cannot get by that point. I used to use pdanet all the time with my 600 with no problems, but it doesn't work with this new phone and TMO. If I try Tzones as they suggest, it does actuallly get through (or it signals that it does) but I get no data transfer, even after disabling my LAN, as they suggest. It's a real problem. Any help?