Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 132
  1.    #1  
    Dear Treo friends,

    We have just released RNS:: TreoAreaCodes. It's a nice little app that shows information about the caller during a phone call: his location (country or state), area map, flag, seal, and more...

    Your comments are welcome:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  2. #2  
    Just tried it....looks very cool. Congrats again!!!
  3. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    Dear Treo friends,

    We have just released RNS:: TreoAreaCodes. It's a nice little app that shows information about the caller during a phone call: his location (country or state), area map, flag, seal, and more...

    Your comments are welcome:
    Just a thought for the states. If you could would you maybe get it down to where these area codes are coming from? Like how you have the map setup now except just the section of the state where the call is coming from will be shown. Is it possible or will the database get too big?
  4. #4  
    I was going to say the same thing. I can do without the flags, but it'd be nice to know the City/State.

    (And don't say LW can do this!!)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5. #5  
    I agree - identifying the specific area of the state would be great.

    Displaying the State flag is useless (at least for me).

    The app looks great.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I was going to say the same thing. I can do without the flags, but it'd be nice to know the City/State.

    (And don't say LW can do this!!)
    Of course Lightwav can do this. I wonder where they got the idea from?
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Of course Lightwav can do this. I wonder where they got the idea from?
    We? Not from Lightwav, trust me!
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I was going to say the same thing. I can do without the flags, but it'd be nice to know the City/State.
    It's just a matter of creating yet another database for TreoAreaCodes... So it's just a matter of time now
    We'll be posting new databases on days, they'll be all available at www.treoareacodes.com/databases
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    It's just a matter of creating yet another database for TreoAreaCodes... So it's just a matter of time now
    We'll be posting new databases on days, they'll be all available at www.treoareacodes.com/databases
    Thank you for listening!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. #10  
    Does anyone know how this will function if you have lightwav installed and playing MP3s?
  11. #11  
    Another nice option would be the ability to disable TAC for certain/all contacts that you have a picture assigned. I'd rather see my wife's picture come up when she calls me versus a picture of the state in which we live.
  12. #12  
    I like MarkY's suggestion....
    I am also wondering if this software will run off an SD card?
  13. #13  
    The main program must reside in memory (about 132k) and the flag, state, and map databases can go on the card. The app works very smoothly this way. The RNS site has more info as does mytreo.net.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Of course Lightwav can do this. I wonder where they got the idea from?
    Excuse me? Lightwav CANNOT do this because it's always busy performing the one thing it CAN do: CRASH YOUR DEVICE!

    Smiley, are you a communist? You peddle around your propaganda and praise your own as if best, completely disregarding the fact that there are major flaws in what you have created. Who cares who thought of what first... Consumers don't care who was first/last etc, they want a product that delivers with minimal effort/discomfort and for it to be affordable, period. You have none of the above. Go away and come back when Toysoft has become Toolsoft.
    .
  15. #15  
    PS -- I will continue to eagerly assist individuals who do not wish to pay Toysoft for their apps. Smiley, please do not take offence, I'm not helping you lose money, I helping people save money... every single user I've aided, to date, has uninstalled the app(s) after two or three days and asked me for another solution which I then directed them towards and convinced them to pay for. But still, who knows... maybe one day someone will keep a Toysoft app and I'll end up being the bad guy instead. Ya never know... I wouldn't hold my breath though.
    .
  16. #16  
    I've been using the trial to this software all day and I must say I'm impressed! Great work on this app RaNo! It is certain that I will buy...
  17. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Another nice option would be the ability to disable TAC for certain/all contacts that you have a picture assigned. I'd rather see my wife's picture come up when she calls me versus a picture of the state in which we live.
    I thrid the nomanation.
  18. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek
    I've been using the trial to this software all day and I must say I'm impressed! Great work on this app RaNo! It is certain that I will buy...
    I concur.
  19. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    It's just a matter of creating yet another database for TreoAreaCodes... So it's just a matter of time now
    We'll be posting new databases on days, they'll be all available at www.treoareacodes.com/databases
    Great work chap.
  20. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    Excuse me? Lightwav CANNOT do this because it's always busy performing the one thing it CAN do: CRASH YOUR DEVICE!

    Smiley, are you a communist? You peddle around your propaganda and praise your own as if best, completely disregarding the fact that there are major flaws in what you have created. Who cares who thought of what first... Consumers don't care who was first/last etc, they want a product that delivers with minimal effort/discomfort and for it to be affordable, period. You have none of the above. Go away and come back when Toysoft has become Toolsoft.
    Damn that is harsh. LOL
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions