1.    #1  
    Does the battery drain faster if the the blue tooth is on and discoverable? What about if the phone is constantly connected to the internet? Do I need to ever 'disconnect'?
    Treo 600 | Unlocked | AT&T --> Treo 650 | GSM | Cingular
    Yeah, my T650 definitely drains faster when BT is on always and connected to Vision. I generally leave my BT off unless I know I'm going to be using the BT headset for any given period of time.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    If it's on, it's draining. Same for the beam receive function -- set it to off -- you can always turn it on when you have the occassion to use it.

Also -- under Treo Utilities thread section -- try the twilight program that was posted. You can set you keyboard lights to come on at dawn and off at dusk, or whatever hours you please -- has to have some power savings associated.

I drew my Treo 650 from 100% down to 35% on my last 15 hour business trip. This included many phone calls, lots of e-mail and two 1.5 hour stints playing music through headphones while on the plane to and fro.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/16/2005 at 08:55 AM.