1.    #1  
    Hi everyone on this section I have a little project proposal for developers

First of all: TREO 650 users , With all due respect, pls avoid to post anything related with this unit, we will ONLY talk about treo 600 this time plsundefined

We all know that since Treo 650 where relesed everybody get a lot of excitement because palmone suppost to correct all the failures on treo 600, so programmers such shadowmite, get focus and work on fixes treo 650 but sadly all the million users that have a Treo 600 where forgotten.

So my proposal let do something similar for treo 600, how about, bluetooth, wifi on SDIO cards, im pretty optimistic that does devices can work on treo 600 with some software drivers or hacks, I think that palmone deliveratly lock the way to use them, because treo 600 platform it's very similar to some ZIre model, so if that devices work with zire i think that might work on treo 600 too.

Pls developers, and programmer make a little project for us!!!!!

we really want to have bluetooth not only on headset and we also want to have a PIM organizer with agenda view like treo 650 or we want to use SDIO devices on or treo 600.

We don't what you to work for free we can raise money by donations so you can buy all the necesesary stuff to work on this project.

who say I??

Pls treo 650 I know you have opinions on my propusal but really, we don't want to know them, with all due respect.
    this has been done by a million different people a million different times.

please use the search function.

WiFi doesn't work on the 600 with the SD card, use the sled that has been created.

PS: spell check!
  3.    #3  
    Sled haven't relesed yet and it doesn't have a release date for certain.

People forget this project because of the announcement of this sled, but none said that wifi card doesn't work.

And if this sled make treo 600 uses wifi that proof the teory that treos are wifi capable, so that also means that theres a posible way to make this cards work.

I believe that P1 lock SDIO devices use on treo 600 (bluetooth, scanner, sega games) because if they let us use them we easily find out the way to make this cards works also.

It's unlogical that treo it kind of zire in every detail, the only deference it that zire can use this devices and treo 600 don't. So i believe the put some certain lock and that's must be a clue.

PS: sorry for my english Im not american and treo 600 it's the only smartphone we have in my country because 650 itsn't relesed yet and unlocked version cost arround $1000 dls, so that why im interest on this hacks
    It is not going to happen. There are too many hardware limitations...hacks and drivers can't do it alone. Just because the wifi sled will work for the 600 doesn't mean that the sd wifi card will work. The sled doesn't plug into the sd card...it plugs into the bottom port on the 600. As the other poster stated...please read the threads on this.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by anysal100
    Sled haven't relesed yet and it doesn't have a release date for certain.

People forget this project because of the announcement of this sled, but none said that wifi card doesn't work.

And if this sled make treo 600 uses wifi that proof the teory that treos are wifi capable, so that also means that theres a posible way to make this cards work.

I believe that P1 lock SDIO devices use on treo 600 (bluetooth, scanner, sega games) because if they let us use them we easily find out the way to make this cards works also.

It's unlogical that treo it kind of zire in every detail, the only deference it that zire can use this devices and treo 600 don't. So i believe the put some certain lock and that's must be a clue.

PS: sorry for my english Im not american and treo 600 it's the only smartphone we have in my country because 650 itsn't relesed yet and unlocked version cost arround $1000 dls, so that why im interest on this hacks
    Would you really want to use a WiFi card that sticks out a couple of inches?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad