1.    #1  
    I'd like to know when I get new email on my Treo 600 without having to turn on Vision service. Does this exist a way? I use my comcast POP3 email on my Treo 600I see people have mentioned Treohelper for this but can this be used for instant email notification?
    "Living is the only thing worth dying for."
    You might look for an option that notifies you via SMS when you have a new email. BTW why do you not want your vision to be connected? You dont want to pay for the data plan?
    Could you use the Sprint Business Connect Personal Edition? It would "push" email to you almost instantly, but it does require having a computer left on all the time because it uses GoToMyPC software I think.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    You might look for an option that notifies you via SMS when you have a new email. BTW why do you not want your vision to be connected? You dont want to pay for the data plan?
    Yahoo! Mail has the SMS feature. I used to use it a lot and it works great.
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    Could you use the Sprint Business Connect Personal Edition? It would "push" email to you almost instantly, but it does require having a computer left on all the time because it uses GoToMyPC software I think.

Is there anything like that available for T-Mobile?