1.    #1  
    I've downloaded the zlauncher 5.2 folder from the website and installed the files on my 650, when I try to launch it tells me:

No available theme for this device. Please install a suitable theme, etc. I have the ZLT AquawoodXP HI 64K.prc file installed (the one they recommended) and it still gives me this error message. I've uninstalled with Uninstaller and reinstalled a few times already with the same results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Les
    Les, after you install the theme, are you able to proceed past that error message? If so, go to Menu > Theme Manager > Theme and make sure that your installed theme is selected. Hope that helps.
  3.    #3  
    Regretfully, the program doesn't let me get past that message.

Thanks,

Les
    Hmm, sounds like you may have to uninstall both the theme and the ZLauncher.prc -- apparently that particular copy of ZL.prc is currupt somehow. Give that a try.
  5.    #5  
    Nino,

I downloaded the files straight from the developer. I did a hard reset on my 650 and actually installed the theme and program before any other programs with the same results. I am totally frustrated at this point.

Thanks,

Les
    you have to load both a theme prc and zlauncher.prc
  7.    #7  
    I don't know what it has to do with it, but I installed the program and the theme with the hotsync cable instead of using a bluetooth connection and everything works well now.

Go figure.

Thanks everyone,

Les
    Sounds great Les! Glad to hear it...