1.    #1  
    My memory was down to 2.9MB and a few games would no longer run. I was wondering how in the heck I had so little memory when most of my stuff was on an SD card. I went into the File Manager and checked the files there; all fine. Then I checked the Trash Bin...

3MB of stuff I removed was still there! I forgot that I had left the preference on to move deleted items to the trash bin. Once deleted I regained the memory I needed, and I haven't had a reset. I hope this info benefits someone who may be in the same situation.
    Dude...thanks a million. I forgot about that as well. TC rules!
  3.    #3  
    You're welcome. I'm glad that I could help someone on here for a change vs. asking for help all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    My memory was down to 2.9MB and a few games would no longer run. I was wondering how in the heck I had so little memory when most of my stuff was on an SD card. I went into the File Manager and checked the files there; all fine. Then I checked the Trash Bin...

3MB of stuff I removed was still there! I forgot that I had left the preference on to move deleted items to the trash bin. Once deleted I regained the memory I needed, and I haven't had a reset. I hope this info benefits someone who may be in the same situation.
    So not taking out the trash can really stink up your Treo..