1.    #1  
    As I suspected, it's no good with the windows down. I think it would be expecting a little too much from this type of device. Overall, it has exceeded my reasonable expectations.
    Last edited by BeauGM; 05/17/2005 at 07:14 AM.
    Anyone else . I am thinking about one.
    BeauGM can you post details about how the Mic picks up your voice with car window up/down? I drive a jeep an sometimes I drive without the top. Thank you!!
  4.    #4  
    I've only used with the windows up so far. I'll try it with them down and post again later.
  5.    #5  
    I just received the Supertooth II at the end of last week. I've used it throughout the weekend and no problems whatsoever. I'm very impressed.

http://www.mobilphonekit.com/supertooth2.html
    I love mine. Buy at Handsfreedirect.com. $99 delivered
    Can you guys with Sprint 1.08 or 1.12 receive calls with Supertooth ll?

There's an earlier thread reporting this unfixable issue with Supertooth. I'd purchase this device in a minute if it meant I could upgrade from 1.03.
    That's good news ... maybe I should put my Supertooth I on eBay and go for the II. My ST-1 won't receive calls.
  9. ivy
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    That's good news ... maybe I should put my Supertooth I on eBay and go for the II. My ST-1 won't receive calls.
    If it can receive calls with ST2 and not with ST1, then the problem comes from the ST ? Does it mean we will never get thing fixed with the ST1 ?
    But then, if it has worked on Treo FW1.03, then the problem might come from the Treo ? Uhhh, I'm lost !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Taylor
    I love mine. Buy at Handsfreedirect.com. $99 delivered

Wow! That's a great deal! Thanks for the heads up!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions