Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I received the new Swivel Clip Holster for Treo 650, the one where you insert the top of the 650 first, and I've come to the conclusion I don't like it. Here's what I don't like, and this is not a "slam" on Seido.

#1. One handed removal is not that easy, one, it's a very snug fit, and two, there's no easy way to "spread" the retaining clip into an open position while pulling the Treo out of the holster with your fingers.

#2. With the treo facing in, your fingers can't help but press the buttons while trying to remove it. While in the process of fumbling about and removing it the other day, I must of somehow unlocked the keyguard and activated an app.

#3. The way the clip is positioned on the back of the holster has the Treo sitting to high over the belt/waistband. etc...

#4. The clip has some sharp edges, when worn under a shirt on the pants it's very uncomfortable on the skin.

BTW... I did have an accidental ejection of the SD card even with this "top in first" design wheil removing it the other day.

So now I'm looking for something else. I see a lot of people absolutely love the Vaja, but I wonder how much of that "love" is due to buyers remorse on spending so much for a case On the other hand, it does appear to be a very solid and attractive case...

I'm not going to carry the treo in my pocket, or in a briefcase, so for me, the best solution is "something" for carrying on the belt. I'm not looking forward to this journey <sigh>

David...
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ
    I'm not going to carry the treo in my pocket, or in a briefcase, so for me, the best solution is "something" for carrying on the belt. I'm not looking forward to this journey <sigh>
    I highly recommend the Innopocket aluminum case. Very durable, and great customer service.