1.    #1  
    Please help!

My Treo 300 is perfect in almost all regards; I'm delighted, except... that every time I try to send, the following error message appears:

"The server certificate is not trusted: server certificate does not match server name.

Trust this certificate next time? "

I click "yes", but the same message appears each time.....What to do? Should I choose another mail app? I would be very grateful for any advice!

Thanks!
    Lili
    Lili,

Has it ever worked?

I dont remeber eudora much, but look in your setting for the type of authentication you are using to log onto smtp/ try playing with them. you might have the wrong set up for your isp.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyralis
    Please help!

My Treo 300 is perfect in almost all regards; I'm delighted, except... that every time I try to send, the following error message appears:

"The server certificate is not trusted: server certificate does not match server name.

Trust this certificate next time? "

I click "yes", but the same message appears each time.....What to do? Should I choose another mail app? I would be very grateful for any advice!

Thanks!
    Lili
    Who is your email provider ?
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, guys! I'll look around with the smptp authentication features. My provider is my web host, ovh.com
    Fingers crossed... thanks again!
    lili