1.    #1  
    I left my Treo 650 wall charger in a hotel room a few weeks ago , and am now dumbfounded by the fact I can't seem to purchase a new one. I purchased my Treo 650 through Cingular, and it came with a small, lightweight "travel" charger. I have looked at the Accessories portion of treocentral.com, as well as PalmOne's website, and I can't find it for sale. Instead, there are these bulky international-compatible chargers...

I jumped on Ebay, and did see some similar chargers, but am hesitant to but a knock-off charger just to save a few bucks.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

- Mark
    Dan's Cellular Accessories (a first-class ebay seller) usually carries them. They don't have one listed on ebay right now but if you give them a call they can probably help.
    Did you ever call the hotel to see if they have it and can send it back? Also try calling Palm One sales to see if they have the original charger.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    I called the hotel within 6 hours of leaving it there, but no luck. Apparently there is a black market for Treo 650 travel chargers.

As for the Palm One sales office, I haven't tried, but can't imagine they could sell me something that isn't also available on their website. I can certainly try.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Did you ever call the hotel to see if they have it and can send it back? Also try calling Palm One sales to see if they have the original charger.
    Do give it a try. It may not be listed as an accessory for sale, but I think your call should center on getting a "replacement part" for a broken or lost piece of the original stuff in the box.

Cheers, Perry.