Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've dropped my T650 lots. Down 2 flights on concrete stairs even. It's all scuffed up and nicked, but still works fine. The PalmOne case sticks out so far from my belt that almost anything (seatbelts, guardrails, bushes, bookshelves, etc.) can reach underneath and pull it loose or pop it open, pulling the T650 right out.

If anyone knows of a belt case that doesn't stick out at all (where you can't even wedge a seat belt underneath) I'd like to know. If my old Nokia cell phone case caught on anything, it would almost rip my pants off before pulling loose.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlt9709
    congrads on dropping your treo. Just a little response to the people beating you up about dropping your phone the same phone you paid for. It's natural to drop your cell like many other things we drop. But I believe its less understandable for those who sit at their computers all day which limits their chances of dropping theirs. Good luck on the replacement and go forward with your ebay idea as well.
    Not like he's implying! Countless times? Unless he's exaggerating.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by logicpaw
    If anyone knows of a belt case that doesn't stick out at all (where you can't even wedge a seat belt underneath) I'd like to know. If my old Nokia cell phone case caught on anything, it would almost rip my pants off before pulling loose.
    This thing will leave you pants-less if you catch it on something http://tuff-as-nuts.com/treo-650-belt-case.html . I love mine and they're a pleasure to deal with, looks great as well as being super durable. Doesn't stick out much at all and I can still fit it in a pocket if I need to.
    Later,
    JW
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I broke the screen on my first 650 back in December-- about a 2 foot drop onto a tile floor. Took it to Sprint and they said it was not repairable. Has anyone replaced a screen on a 650, either personally or through Palm or another repair facility?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12