Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    May 14, 05 <|S|M|T|W|T|F|S|>

    On my Treo 650 Calendar's daily view the left arrow for viewing a previous week is not working . The right arrow works fine, and in other apps things on those pixels work fine so the touch screen is ok.

    Can someone else try on their T650 and confirm this?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by JEMShoe
    May 14, 05 <|S|M|T|W|T|F|S|>

    On my Treo 650 Calendar's daily view the left arrow for viewing a previous week is not working . The right arrow works fine, and in other apps things on those pixels work fine so the touch screen is ok.

    Can someone else try on their T650 and confirm this?
    Works on mine. Have you tried reinitializing the digitizer? Under pref, touchscreen.
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
  3. #3  
    works on mine too
    Treoing & Loving it
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by crenshaw
    Works on mine. Have you tried reinitializing the digitizer? Under pref, touchscreen.
    I found out it is JOT. If I disable it, it works fine. If I keep it enabled I have to hold the stylus on the arrow and drag it through the arrow. Funny thing is on my Tungsten T Jot and Date Book work fine together (although TealDoc is a little sensative to Jot at the very top of the screen).

    Thanks.
  5. #5  
    Sprint 650 -- left and right work on mine.

    Did you try the re-digitizing? Curious to know if that worked . . . . .
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Sprint 650 -- left and right work on mine.

    Did you try the re-digitizing? Curious to know if that worked . . . . .
    Yes, I re-digitized. It is definately JOT. I had the same issue with TealDoc except the trick there is to simply hold the sylus for 1 second when dealing with menus at the very top of the screen. This is because Jot interprets a single screen tap differently so it takes a few hundred milliseconds for the SW to realize you are not trying to write a character.

    But on the T650 Calendar my left arrow will not work unless I kinda draw a short line thru it. I have noticed that JOT does not work as well on the T650 as on the Tungsten T so I may play around with Grafitti Anywhere instead (even though I paid good money for Jot a few years ago).
    :shortcut: crapola :shortcut:

Posting Permissions