1.    #1  
    I just tried to add some music to my SD by just dropping them in the AUDIO folder not using realplayer. Now when i try to access any music it takes forever or doesnt work at all, am i stuck just having to use real player?
    nah something is up. I would send an email to support@normsoft.com. They have fantastic tech support. I have been using ptunes for a long time and have never seen it not recognize mp3s that I put in the audio folder.

Good luck!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    what format is the music that you are putting in the folder?
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I had the samething using ptunes on my t600 unlocked but when I reinstalled it again on t600 it started working again..I think somehow some file might be getting deleted or corrupted??
    But try installing it back again...
    Hope it helps...
    Sometimes my RealPlayer says I do not have authorization to play the RealOne songs on my SD card. A soft reset cures that idea and I am off and playing again.

Could PTunes have the same finickyness?

Kabuto is probably on to something with the format question . . . .
  6.    #6  
    what i did was put my SD card into my comp and just dropped all the MP3's into the AUDIO folder on it. I did leave them categorized by artist and album but i dont think a few more folders would cause the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by LMBvideography
    what i did was put my SD card into my comp and just dropped all the MP3's into the AUDIO folder on it. I did leave them categorized by artist and album but i dont think a few more folders would cause the problem.

I suspect the extra folders may be the problem.
    extra folder have not been a problem for me I have all my albums in there own folders piled into the audio folder and everthing works fine.
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.