1.    #1  
    Hey,
    My phone died completely last night while I was asleep. I drove home this morning and plugged it in and it has been on the charger since 11 AM. I pulled the plug out of the buttom and it said the battery is low and it will shut off in 30 seconds. I have tried pulling the battery, doing a reset and everything else I can think of. It just shows the lighning bolt over the battery meter, but the meter does not go up at all...
    Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Several possibilities come to mind:
    • Dead or dying charger
    • Dead or dying battery
    • Dead or dying Treo
    • Bad connection between any two of the three
    I'd try cleaning all the contacts with a little alcohol first, then perhaps try packing a piece of paper between the battery and back cover to make sure you're getting a good contact there. If you're still having trouble, then take it to a store where they can try swapping out the charger and/or the battery to see which one makes the problem go away.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  3.    #3  
    I did a hard reset and it seems to be charging fine. I forgot to put my pictures and videos on an SD card which sucks but too late now...

Thanks for the help,
    Mike
    its not the phone
    ive handled 4 phones with the same temporary problem
    its just the initial charge that had this issue
    just unplug and plug it back in till the led is a solid red
    it shouldnt be blinking