Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Darth has those three LPT1 ports on his chest. What is he, a print server? He should replace those with at least USB2. Maybe FO.

Cute pics
    Just got one of those for my Grandaughter and the Hummer model for my Grandson. It's so cool watching them "racing" across the playground.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Im jealous, I love Star Wars , Thanks for sharing the pics Jone
    Heres my sugar babies test driving some new wheels at Toys R Us
    On my Treo right now, the pics look good!
    1 | 2
    Are those guys from the 501st?
  5.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Val doesn't look to sure about being that close to Darth, though.
    At the time the picture was taken, she wasn't too sure of Darth. But about 30min. after the pic was taken, we were in the check-out at Toys R' Us and had a tricycle in one hand and Val on the other arm. She looked at me and said "Tell Vader bye?" I said, OK. So I carry her over to the Scout Trooper and she shakes his hand and gives him a high five. We repeat this same thing for all the characters including Darth Vader! She didn't hesitate a bit The other day when I asked her to tell PawPaw who she saw at Toys R' Us she said, "Durf Vader" and smiled. If it wasn't for the T650, I wouldn't have proof that all of this happened!
    Last edited by jonecool; 05/17/2005 at 01:25 AM.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
  6.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Im jealous, I love Star Wars , Thanks for sharing the pics Jone
    Heres my sugar babies test driving some new wheels at Toys R Us
    Hi JamesPaulRitter,

Thanks for your post from Toys R Us! That is a very cute pic. Did they wind up persuading Daddy to buy them a new set of wheels?

Ever since the Visor Prism+Visor Phone days I've owned a PDA+Cellphone but never one with a camera on-board until now. It is so much nicer to have the ability to take a picture at anytime!

Thanks again for sharing your pics. and hopefully others will do the same...
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    Ya, the T650 camera is nothing compared to our 5 megapixel digital camera but I dont have that one in my pocket every time the babies do something cute. I will be thrilled when P1 bumps up the pixel rating on these things. I dont think there is a camera sold in Asia under 2 megapixels. I didnt buy the car, please refer to post 19. I checked out you site. What kind of Nurse are you? I'm leaning towards Cardiac myself.
    Got some Treo 650 pics online; have a look at http://treo.server8.org.
  9.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum
    Got some Treo 650 pics online; have a look at http://treo.server8.org.
    The quality of the images are pretty darn good. It's great to see someone else really enjoying the T650 camera, thanks for sharing
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
  10.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ^omg your avatar pic is hilarious...darth dwarves her!
    It is pretty funny I just changed it a few min. ago (not sure what took me so long to think of changing it). I guess because I saw Episode III last night (this morning), it was incredible! Hats off to George, Episode III is definitely the climax of the entire saga. He pulled off it off better than I could have hoped for.

Only problem is Val is a little to young to see her new friend on the wide-screen. She only got a glimpse of his good side when he was high-5'ing her at Toys R' Us.
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    ^shut it shut it shut it! I still want to see the movie although I am not much of a star wars fan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12