Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Hi all. I received my treo about 2 weeks and so far it's running pretty good. Occasionally I get soft resets for no apparent reason. I upgraded the what I think is the firmware to 1.08 which they said would make the speaker a little louder but I dont see much difference. I am reading that alot of people went to 1.23 with good results and I would also like to try that. I dont see 1.23 anywhere on Palm's website. Where do I find it and it is an official Palm release? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lasercomp
    Hi all. I received my treo about 2 weeks and so far it's running pretty good. Occasionally I get soft resets for no apparent reason. I upgraded the what I think is the firmware to 1.08 which they said would make the speaker a little louder but I dont see much difference. I am reading that alot of people went to 1.23 with good results and I would also like to try that. I dont see 1.23 anywhere on Palm's website. Where do I find it and it is an official Palm release? Thanks
    The 1.21 and 1.23 updates are for GSM phones only (not Sprint or Verizon). They are both "unofficial" beta releases. The 1.08 firmware update is the only one available to you.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    No wonder I can't find anything higher than 1.08 Thanks for your help