1.    #1  
    i was wondering if there was any real difference between the 600 stylus and the 650 stylus. by comparing the 2 i noticed that the top portion (not pointed side) is a little different. i was wondering if the stylus thickness is the same and if you can screw on the top of a 600 stylus to a 650 stylus? just a little f.y.i. that id like to know for myself.

ed
    The 650 stylus is one piece. The 600 is three piece. (Top and tip unscrew)

The 600 is a bit thicker as well, so it doesn't fit all the way into my 650.

The 650 stylus does fit into the 600, but the top sticks up about 1/8 inch, so it's not flush.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    The 650 stylus is one piece. The 600 is three piece. (Top and tip unscrew)

The 600 is a bit thicker as well, so it doesn't fit all the way into my 650.

The 650 stylus does fit into the 600, but the top sticks up about 1/8 inch, so it's not flush.
    Figures you'd be the one who has already tried to put the new stick in the old slot, and visa versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Figures you'd be the one who has already tried to put the new stick in the old slot, and visa versa.
    I've been known to insert my stylus in various slots...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."