1.    #1  
    It used to be that with bluetooth on, i'd lose like 5-6% of battery charge overnight (if i get 8 hours of sleep). Lately however, i'm losing 1-2%/hour when bluetooth is enabled.

I lose about 50% of the battery in a 24 hour cycle. Has anyone else experience this high battery drain? I tried toggling discoverable with no avail. I turned off "Allow wakeup" - which confusingly is off when the options menu says "Allow wakeup" because i get a warning about high battery drain otherwise.

This is a sprint treo with the latest sprint update.

-martin
    I have a Sprint Treo 650 with the latest Sprint update. I don't see the battery drain that you report. Have you tested your Treo overnight without the bluetooth being on? You might have a bad battery. Can you switch batteries with someone as a test.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_vag
    It used to be that with bluetooth on, i'd lose like 5-6% of battery charge overnight (if i get 8 hours of sleep). Lately however, i'm losing 1-2%/hour when bluetooth is enabled.

I lose about 50% of the battery in a 24 hour cycle. Has anyone else experience this high battery drain? I tried toggling discoverable with no avail. I turned off "Allow wakeup" - which confusingly is off when the options menu says "Allow wakeup" because i get a warning about high battery drain otherwise.

This is a sprint treo with the latest sprint update.

-martin
    I have a Verizon 650. With BT on (non-discoverable, either paired to my headset or not) my battery is pretty much shot if the phone is on from 8am to 8pm. Shot as it 1 angry red warning bar. Figure maybe 5 phone calls, 2 of which are on the headset. No calls over 10 minutes.

Should I attempt to slog through Verizon customer service to fix this or is this just another manifestation of Palms poor BT implementation?

Thanks, Steve