Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71
  1.    #41  
    Thank you all for your feedback! I've edited my list to include links.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    ___________________________________________
    T-Mobile Treo 600--> Cingular Treo 650--> Cingular 8125--> Imate JasJar--> TMobile SDA--> Cingular Blackjack --> Cingular 8525-->UBiQUiO 503g-->HP910--> HTC Fuze--> Blackberry Bold&iPod Touch
  2. #42  
    Kudos to you sir. Your list will be a model for me!
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    Thanks!

    How does one "copy" a shortcut to SD card with LX?

    When I tap and drag to move, it either copies or moves it to sd card??
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    How does one "copy" a shortcut to SD card with LX?

    When I tap and drag to move, it either copies or moves it to sd card??
    You can't copy or move a shortcut. You need to select the actual app then choose to copy or move it to the sd card. If you move it to the sd card, you can then make a shortcut to the app.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    ___________________________________________
    T-Mobile Treo 600--> Cingular Treo 650--> Cingular 8125--> Imate JasJar--> TMobile SDA--> Cingular Blackjack --> Cingular 8525-->UBiQUiO 503g-->HP910--> HTC Fuze--> Blackberry Bold&iPod Touch
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    You can't copy or move a shortcut. You need to select the actual app then choose to copy or move it to the sd card. If you move it to the sd card, you can then make a shortcut to the app.

    right and how do I make a shortcut? I have lots of apps that need to be in main memory like Splash Shopper, ListPro, Diet, etc. Can I move them but still be able to sync ok with desktop apps? Thanks! I have LX and running out of memory! Only 4 mbs left
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  6.    #46  
    Drag the app to the card logo again. Now you'll see an option for 'Create Shortcut'. Some apps will sync well (e.g. Splashmoney, SplashID) and some won't (e.g. Smartlist to Go).
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    ___________________________________________
    T-Mobile Treo 600--> Cingular Treo 650--> Cingular 8125--> Imate JasJar--> TMobile SDA--> Cingular Blackjack --> Cingular 8525-->UBiQUiO 503g-->HP910--> HTC Fuze--> Blackberry Bold&iPod Touch
  7. #47  
    nice list lulu & chrisJ.

    Now if only P1 would at least try to achieve a semblance of perfection *sigh*
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  8. #48  
    I just re-checked your list, LuluGirl, and noticed that you deleted Vindigo. I haven't yet made my own ROM, but I plan to, and am curious as to why you deleted that from ROM. Was it causing trouble, or do you just not use it? I know it's kind of a space hog, especially in Chicago.
  9. #49  
    WOW! Well done! Something to shoot for on a rainy day when I am home sick in bed. I never seem to find the time!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by JJRads
    I just re-checked your list, LuluGirl, and noticed that you deleted Vindigo. I haven't yet made my own ROM, but I plan to, and am curious as to why you deleted that from ROM. Was it causing trouble, or do you just not use it? I know it's kind of a space hog, especially in Chicago.
    Vindigo was in RAM, not my custom ROM. I deleted it because it just takes up so much space. And I really don't use it as much as I used to.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    ___________________________________________
    T-Mobile Treo 600--> Cingular Treo 650--> Cingular 8125--> Imate JasJar--> TMobile SDA--> Cingular Blackjack --> Cingular 8525-->UBiQUiO 503g-->HP910--> HTC Fuze--> Blackberry Bold&iPod Touch
  11. #51  
    How did you mod the background color of Snapper Mail... no matter what my theme... it always stays white...

    thanx...
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    3. Used LauncherX to move SmartList, SplashID, iSilo,SplashMoney and Healthfile (leaving a 'shortcut' in main memory) to allow them to sync to their desktop components.
    Can this method work with other programs such as ZLauncher and/or PowerRun?
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottcj
    How did you mod the background color of Snapper Mail... no matter what my theme... it always stays white...

    thanx...
    The color of my Snappermail background changed because I chose Rose as my overall color theme. Some themes do not do this.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    ___________________________________________
    T-Mobile Treo 600--> Cingular Treo 650--> Cingular 8125--> Imate JasJar--> TMobile SDA--> Cingular Blackjack --> Cingular 8525-->UBiQUiO 503g-->HP910--> HTC Fuze--> Blackberry Bold&iPod Touch
  14. #54  
    thanks lulugirl for such a great post!
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom
    Can this method work with other programs such as ZLauncher and/or PowerRun?
    It can work with ZLauncher. Click and hold the icon you want to move to the card and select "Move to card". A whole bunch of options come up, just make sure the one that says "Create shortcut" is checked.
    I have never had any luck getting anything moved with PowerRun to sync to the conduit. I think its because it moves the whole app, and does not create a "syncable" shortcut.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    ___________________________________________
    T-Mobile Treo 600--> Cingular Treo 650--> Cingular 8125--> Imate JasJar--> TMobile SDA--> Cingular Blackjack --> Cingular 8525-->UBiQUiO 503g-->HP910--> HTC Fuze--> Blackberry Bold&iPod Touch
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by roguetrooper
    thanks lulugirl for such a great post!
    Well, after all the help users here have given me, its only fitting to give back when you have finally 'grown'!
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    ___________________________________________
    T-Mobile Treo 600--> Cingular Treo 650--> Cingular 8125--> Imate JasJar--> TMobile SDA--> Cingular Blackjack --> Cingular 8525-->UBiQUiO 503g-->HP910--> HTC Fuze--> Blackberry Bold&iPod Touch
  17. #57  
    lulugirl,

    Very impressive!!! How did you rip (I assume!) DVD's?

    I have tried several programs and none of them seem to work well.
  18. amped's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #58  
    whoa! insane!

    You are forgetting one game though. MONDOPONDO! Truth or Dare! I think the site is mondopondo.com. Its a SICK game if you got some ladies coming over

    (PS- Wow, I bet you spend alot of money on some of your apps )

    EDIT: I guess next time I should pay attention to if the thread is started by a guy or a girl LOL.
  19. #59  
    How do I get movies or shows on an SD card to play on my Treo 650? And what software do I need in order to play them?
    Thanks,
    lastfrontier
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by lastfrontier
    How do I get movies or shows on an SD card to play on my Treo 650? And what software do I need in order to play them?
    Thanks,
    lastfrontier
    TCPMP
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions