1.    #1  
    I have the volume and side keys enabled, nice feature. Is there anyway to disable these keys why the phone is ringing? I pick up/hang up on people while I'm trying to get the phone out of my case.
    Open Butler
    Tap on "Vol Btns"
    uncheck [_] SideKey = Select

^_^
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SupachaiHadyai
    Open Butler
    Tap on "Vol Btns"
    uncheck [_] SideKey = Select

^_^
    But I want the sidekey to select during regular use, just not when the phone is ringing.
    I'll add that to my to-do list!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
  5. agi
    I have one more idea/request. Would it be possible to add ability to name Alarms, ie.

Instead of:
    Alarm1 - Wake up
    Alarm2 - Take pill, or something like that

You know what I mean. When you have several alarms it kind of gets confusing which one is which. That would make it look neat.

Thanks!

Also how about more options with the LED such as blinking red or orange, etc. ?
    The alarm name thing is in the pipeline - thanks
    As for the LED, I'm already offering all the possible states - sorry.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    I'll add that to my to-do list!
    this is what 'responsive developer' means !!

congratulation rob
    I have a problem activating an alarm using an MP3 placed on my expansion card in /Audio. The MP3 plays correctly when using "test" in setting the alarm, but does not activate. It appears that the "keyguard" is not being removed. The alarm works properly & removes the keyguard when I use ringtones.

Also, when using ringtones, I have trouble disabling the alarm when triggered by pressing "clear". It seems as if the alaram has to cycle several times before pressing the clear button will turn the alarm off.

Any ideas on the two concerns above?

I am using version 2.55 of Butler.

Thanks!

Michaelxjw
    I have a suggestion, I use both butler and LEDoff because butler won't turn the LED on while charging, that would be one thing to add. The second which I thinks is more important, the when enabling LED on phone call, the LED does not blink on incoming calls, it does if the call is missed. here is what I would like to see, I use profilecare in a quite mode where my Sprint 650 is silent (no vibration eihter) for meetings, I would like butler to keep screen off on incoming calls AND make the LED blink while the call is coming not after it is missed.
    Treoing & Loving it
  10. GXT
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    The alarm name thing is in the pipeline - thanks
    As for the LED, I'm already offering all the possible states - sorry.
    Wow! I was just going to ask for that too. Any info on when this might be added? I am keeping a similar program for this reason only.

Thanks.
    By the way, I just wanted to chime in and say that the new beta is great!!! Love the new interface!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by GXT
    Wow! I was just going to ask for that too. Any info on when this might be added? I am keeping a similar program for this reason only.

Thanks.
    If you are talking about Name'able Alarms, it now works in Version 2.97, which you can download from the Hobbyist website.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  13. GXT
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    If you are talking about Name'able Alarms, it now works in Version 2.97, which you can download from the Hobbyist website.
    Yes I was.
    Thanks for the info.
    CV:

Other than named alarms, are there any functional changes to the latest beta?

Thanks,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    The orange voicemail status light started working for me with this beta.