1.    #1  
    I think I want to wipe out my Sprint 650 and start over with everything. Being a newbie when I bought it last Fall and still learning everyday I have too much unwanted software on my device and now that I've gotten the hang of how things work I want to start with a clean slate.

I did the 1.08 update a few weeks back without any problems.

I want to put my Treo back to a clean 1.08. No need to backup anything as I have it all on my PowerBook and can sync once done. I'm going to wipe my SD card also.

My question is how should I go about doing this? Just a hard reset? Will that put me 1.08 or factory settings with a need to update back to 1.08?
    TreoSaurus
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Hard Reset will retain 1.08.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoSaurus
    I think I want to wipe out my Sprint 650 and start over with everything. Being a newbie when I bought it last Fall and still learning everyday I have too much unwanted software on my device and now that I've gotten the hang of how things work I want to start with a clean slate.

I did the 1.08 update a few weeks back without any problems.

I want to put my Treo back to a clean 1.08. No need to backup anything as I have it all on my PowerBook and can sync once done. I'm going to wipe my SD card also.

My question is how should I go about doing this? Just a hard reset? Will that put me 1.08 or factory settings with a need to update back to 1.08?
    As stated above a hard reset will retain 1.08 because it is flashed to the memory. You will very pleased after you have finshed and you see how much room you really have on that device.
  4.    #4  
    A hard retest will remove all the programs (in the internal memory) I've installed too correct?
    TreoSaurus
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoSaurus
    A hard retest will remove all the programs (in the internal memory) I've installed too correct?
    Yep.