1.    #1  
    When the alarm goes off, sometimes (well, most of the time ) I will snooze it a few times. However, sometimes the snooze function works, and sometimes it doesn't work so well. After the snooze period, I can hear the phone start the alarm sound, but then it stops suddenly and then it won't go off again. It doesn't happen all of the time.

It also seems to happen more frequently if there is another alert up as well (for example, a SMS message, or missed call). I shouldn't have to clear the alert to be able to hear the alarm as I usually receive one or two messages during the night.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm running it on my 650. I've now had to resort to going back to a "regular" alarm clock since I can't depend on this thing to wake me up. If I can get this issue fixed, this will be my #1 favorite app.
    I too had issues with the alarms not going off if I received an SMS message during the night. It's a shame... I would have gladly payed for the progam if it would work.
    KFU, the restaurant that gives you the bird!
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwab1967
    I too had issues with the alarms not going off if I received an SMS message during the night. It's a shame... I would have gladly payed for the progam if it would work.
    Please try version 0.99d. I think this problem is fixed.
    The weather feature worked fine for me, but the alarm caused a reset!
    Yep, alarm causes resets here too, every time. Looks like great software, but DEFINITELY not ready to be out of the beta phase yet!
    Never a problem here with alarms causing resets, I've used it for about a month now.

The problem with the alarms not going off when there is an SMS (or DateBk5 reminder I believe) showing is fixed in .99d as far as I can tell. Used to be if DateBk5 had an alarm showing an TreoAlarm went off, the whole palm went very very slow or would freeze. Works fine now.