1.    #1  
    I was trying to find the cheapest 2GB flash card for my Treo that I could get and I happened to look at the Dell card advertised on the left hand side of the Treonauts website. I clicked on it and to my very pleasant surprise saw that all Dell flash memory (yes, including the 2GB cards) were 25% off. So I just bought one for only $140.00 (shipping and handling is free plus VA sales tax of 5%).

Anywho, great deal and now that I can put about 6 movies on 1 card, I'm actually looking forward to some airplane trips I have coming up! BTW, the sale is only until 5/19 so hurry up. Here are the sales prices for their other cards if you're interested:

2GB: $133
    1GB: $86
    512MB: $49.99
    256MB: $24.74
    128MB: $19.49

-Treotacular
    Thanks for the heads up. I have been using a scandisk 512 with no problem. A friend of mine has a 1GB card and has since had stability problems? Could this be "card related" or just a coincidence?
    Your friend should try to formatting the card with the Treo and if he still has issues, return the card for exchange.

The size of the card is not an issue.
    Good find!! I just ordered mine for my upcoming trip to Brazil. Wish it was the Ultra II, but I'll settle for the price.
    <br>
    I didn't see Dell mentioned in the Treonauts page but clicking around I see the link for the $181.99 blue SanDisk card drops you into the Dell site. Good find. I ordered one too. The direct link is
    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=A0470388
    And for the real penny-pinchers such as myself, if you link to Dell through www.fatwallet.com , you could receive an add'l 3% Cashback Rebate...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Radioshack has 1GB cards for $79.99, then you get a $15 MIR!!!! Makes it $64.99!!!! I know I'm biased, but that still seems like a good deal!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    The Chicago Costco has 1 GB Ultra II for $89.99 + tax.
    Palm Pre and a nice collection of Treos: 755p, 700, 650, 600, 300 and Palm Pilots, Visors, and Sony Clie
    They're on backorder now.. estimated ship date is May 31.
    <br>
    Just saw this, FWIW.
    SanDisk 1.0GB Secure Digital Memory Card
    Model: SDSDB-1024

Just bought mine yesterday. Now to wait for the rebate....and wait....and wait...and wait....
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!
    Dell has SanDisk Ultra II 1GB for $79 and, as mentioned above, the 2GB regular for $134. It looks like no rebates and free shipping. It says shipping date is 1-2 weeks. Since I have a Treo 600 and the VFSMarks don't seem to justify the Ultra II, I think I'm going to go for the 2GB.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...furbished=&fe=
    Quote Originally Posted by chux
    Dell has SanDisk Ultra II 1GB for $79 and, as mentioned above, the 2GB regular for $134. It looks like no rebates and free shipping. It says shipping date is 1-2 weeks. Since I have a Treo 600 and the VFSMarks don't seem to justify the Ultra II, I think I'm going to go for the 2GB.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...furbished=&fe=
    Backordered till May 31.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Mine came in today! Had some problems with it at first. I popped it into my Treo, all was good, so then I copied some mp3s onto it. Halfway through, my card reader looked like it was having problems and the explorer shell stopped responding. I took the card out and back in again and it was unreadable.

I followed Tanster's instructions from another thread (after first formatting it - FAT not FAT32), then scanned it. Now, everything seems ok.. I hope. Wow, this is a lot of space
    <br>