1.    #1  
    I've been having a little bit of trouble with my Treo, and was wondering if anyone could help out.

I have a Sprint Treo 650, that has the DUN ROM 1.08 from Shadowmite. It has been working just fine up until the last few days, at which point I've been having difficulty getting bluetooth to stay off! When I go to the Bluetooth program, I am able to turn bluetooth "Off" without any problems; the Treo will then function just fine. However, the next time that I try to turn the Treo on, I get a dialog box that says "Bluetooth is off. Do you want to turn it on?" The only two buttons are "OK" and "Cancel." When I push "Cancel," the dialog box will immediately come back on. This goes on indefinitely until I activate bluetooth.

It doesn't seem to be causing any problems to have bluetooth activated all of the time, but I'm sure that it is affecting my battery life to some extent. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

(By the way, I don't have BTToggle, or any of those bluetooth-control programs installed. Also, I do have Chattermail installed, though I doubt that Chatter is the problem here.)

TMann
    Quote Originally Posted by TMann
    I've been having a little bit of trouble with my Treo, and was wondering if anyone could help out.

I have a Sprint Treo 650, that has the DUN ROM 1.08 from Shadowmite. It has been working just fine up until the last few days, at which point I've been having difficulty getting bluetooth to stay off! When I go to the Bluetooth program, I am able to turn bluetooth "Off" without any problems; the Treo will then function just fine. However, the next time that I try to turn the Treo on, I get a dialog box that says "Bluetooth is off. Do you want to turn it on?" The only two buttons are "OK" and "Cancel." When I push "Cancel," the dialog box will immediately come back on. This goes on indefinitely until I activate bluetooth.

It doesn't seem to be causing any problems to have bluetooth activated all of the time, but I'm sure that it is affecting my battery life to some extent. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

(By the way, I don't have BTToggle, or any of those bluetooth-control programs installed. Also, I do have Chattermail installed, though I doubt that Chatter is the problem here.)

TMann
    I am having the same problem on Sprint 1.12. Did you ever figure it out? It just started out of the blue. I do use profilecare but nothing else that toggles Bluetooth.

Thanks
  3.    #3  
    Have you been using a BT keyboard? That was my problem. The problem went away when I uninstalled the keyboard driver.

TMann
    Nope I don't use BT for anything but syncing and headsets.