1.    #1  
    Which BT features work on the Verizon model of the Treo 650?

Can you HotSync? (Particularly with Missing Sync on Mac OS X.)

Can you transfer files (pictures, movies, etc.) to and from the phone, even though Verizon says they donít support ObEx?

Can you use DUN?

Thanks!
    here's another way to phrase that. Are the bluetooth capabilities of the Verizon 650 same as the Sprint 650?
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    having a hard time setting up the BT but i am a BT novice...anyone VZW 650
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_vag
    here's another way to phrase that. Are the bluetooth capabilities of the Verizon 650 same as the Sprint 650?
    any answer to this??
    I have a friend that is getting a 650 but using verizon.
    I had a Cingular 650 for a few weeks back in March and now own a Verizon 650. As far as I can tell, their Bluetooth functionality is the same. I use Bluetooth Hotsync, I've transferred files over Bluetooth from my computer, I have a BT headset, and I have 2002 BMW540 with Bluetooth. Compared to a Sprint 650, the only thing that might be different is that (I think) they added support for dial-up networking and official support for more cars with the latest firmware update. For the VZW 650, you need to download Shadowmite's DUN-enabled bluetooth manager, and, I guess, wait until the carkit support catches up (although my Treo works with my BMW which is not officially supported).