Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    What did you have to do?

And do you think it was because of Twilight? (would ##377 tell you?)

Insertion, I do believe it was Twilight because that was the very last app I had installed. Prior to that, my Treo was just sitting on my desk, so there wasnt anything....(e.g mail) running.

Every resets had me stuck on the Palm screen. It wasnt until I removed the battery for a few minutes, then put it back in that it turned on just fine. I wish I could have used ##377, but the frozen state would take place at the Palm (startup) screen.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

Insertion, I do believe it was Twilight because that was the very last app I had installed. Prior to that, my Treo was just sitting on my desk, so there wasnt anything....(e.g mail) running.

Every resets had me stuck on the Palm screen. It wasnt until I removed the battery for a few minutes, then put it back in that it turned on just fine. I wish I could have used ##377, but the frozen state would take place at the Palm (startup) screen.
    Thanx. I think I might hold off on it for now...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I have been using Twilight for 3 weeks now. No problems. Works fine. Turns my key back lights off at 6am and on at 7pm. (Or whatever times you wish to set.) Sprint firmware 1.08

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

Maybe if I were in your head, then I MIGHT have thought it was on topic; but since other apps were mentioned, thats why I asked you to be specific.
    Sorry that asking you something so simple went over your head.

My treo is no longer frozen.
    Ouch, now I know how you got your name. Settle down and try not to read into something that doesn't exist. Now lets see if you can catch on to this post and we can get back on topic.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Had to delete (Twilight that is). Settling for the option-P route on my T600 to keep the keylights on while the screen is on. Not ideal but better then nothing.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    I have used Twilight and Keydahdes. Both are admiral programs and I had no problems with either. I like keyshades best though because there is 't any symbol on the applications list.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat
    I have been experiencing some issues with Twilight recently. I notice that sporatically, my keyboard will just be lit up for no reason at all. I had my phone sitting on the table last night for about 4 hours. It was 2 hours past my "Enable" lights time and the keyboard was glowing.

Has anyone else had this happen to them. It's happened twice (that I noticed) since I installed Twilight a week ago.
    I installed Twilight about a week ago. Worked fine for a few days, but now when the keylights are set to be turned on, they turn on and stay on! Just prior, the Treo 650 is off, and then the key lights stay on (beyond my 30 sec power off settings) until I turn the power on and then off. If I am not aware of the lights turning on, I assume whatever battery life I save during the day will be quickly used up after a few minutes of being on.

Anyone else having this problem? Nice program if this little glitch can be solved.
    I have had a slight problem with the automatic setting. If I have the lights off and the phone is sitting idle, the lights come on at "enable time" and stay on even though I wasn't using the phone for anything. All you see is the phone with a dark screen and lit keyboard. Doesn't matter much to me. I just wanted something that could turn on and off the lights at my descretion. Using it without the automatic setting.
    Yes, that is exactly what is happening to me also. Without the auto setting, it doesn't seem as useful since I want to save battery life during the day, and able to see the keys at night. Otherwise, I would need to manually turn it back on sometime in the evening.
    This is a cool little app, Thanks.

Will post any probs.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12