1.    #1  
    "This version of Outlook is not supported by the Outlook Conduit application"

Using Outlook 2003 and have been able to sync before. I have hard reset the Tre 650 and un-instaled and re-installed PalmOne Software. In other words, i have started from scratch. I dont plan to uninstall Office 2003 and re-install. Here is the Error Log:

HotSync operation started for RC on 05/13/05 12:06:49

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:0B-0004
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    OLERR:0C-0002 (0x0)
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x80004005)
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Contacts synchronization failed

OLERR:01-0001
    Outlook Tasks
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Tasks synchronization failed

OLERR:0F-0001
    Outlook Notes
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Notes synchronization failed

OLERR:08-0001
    -- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Program Files\palmOne\RC\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
    OK Backup

HotSync operation completed on 05/13/05 12:07:41
    robert
  2.    #2  
    Thanks for all the help folks! ( i am be sarcastic). Here is the solution, be because i have seen others have the same exact problem with no solution posted. The problem is not with palm. Yes i know this is surprising. Short answer is that Outlooks (office) OLE interface was hosed up and i had to do a detect and repair on Outlook. This was done after 2 hours on the phone with palmone, which i was very suprised about how helpful they where. The lady worked me through hard resets, uninstalling and reinstalling palm software. Then installing the Treo 600 Chapera PocketMirror Software instead of the Treo 650 Outlook Conduits software made by palm. Nothing worked. Still always same problem. Then we did a detect and repair on Outlook and bam! Problem solved and one whole day gone. So to save everybody else time and money, if you have this problem, go to Outlook->Help->Detect and Repair. Goodluck.
    robert
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    I have a Verizon 650 and was running into the same problem. Ended up uninstalling Outlook and everything palm and the hard reset on the Palm to make it right.

After that I installed the wireless sync which I had done in the first place and after it did it's first wireless sync, back to the errors again. I did a hard reset on the Palm, reinstalled without wireless sync and it has been working fine with the pc ever since. I am able even to hotsync via bluetooth without out any errors!

In the middle of all that, (stupid me) I purchased the Pocketmirror software and was getting even worse errors after trying everything that Chapura support said to do to rectify the problem.

I am not about to reinstall the wireless sync program again until something gets ironed out. And to think all this started because I didn't want Versamail on my 650, which I uninstalled and then started the avalanche!
    Treo 700P (& GoodLink Administrator)
    Simpsonized
  5.    #5  
    Actually, we (tech support and me) went through the solution suggested in the discussion thread and it did not work. It must be similar errors, but require different solutions. But thanks for the posting the solution. I searched and didnt find this thread.

Robert.
    robert
    I never had any errors.....just couldn't synch my contacts. Everything else was good-to-go. I tried several things, but in the end I wiped out all the varous Palm installations I had, cleaned the registry, then I re-installed the new Palm software. When asked if I wanted to sych with the Palm Desktop or Outlook.....I choose Palm. Instal went fine. I beamed everything important from the Treo600 to the Treo650, syched, and everything is good in Palm Desktop. In the end, all I wanted was a means to back up what is on the Treo....I coudn't care less WHERE.
    I called up SPRINTPCS last night and just plan asked for a credit to get Chapura's KeySuite... The support person confirmed that it is a known issue with the 650 and Hotsyncing... and he said I would get a credit of $39.95 to download the Chapura's Professional MX not Keysuite... It really was that easy! even if I don't download Chapura software.. I got the credit...!!!!Hope this helps someone else!
    nuflat:
    Abount Verizon Treo 650 wireless syc, just go to Connection Settings --> Advanced and enable "Enable Other Sync Apps" setting. That should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    I have a Verizon 650 and was running into the same problem. Ended up uninstalling Outlook and everything palm and the hard reset on the Palm to make it right.

After that I installed the wireless sync which I had done in the first place and after it did it's first wireless sync, back to the errors again. I did a hard reset on the Palm, reinstalled without wireless sync and it has been working fine with the pc ever since. I am able even to hotsync via bluetooth without out any errors!

In the middle of all that, (stupid me) I purchased the Pocketmirror software and was getting even worse errors after trying everything that Chapura support said to do to rectify the problem.

I am not about to reinstall the wireless sync program again until something gets ironed out. And to think all this started because I didn't want Versamail on my 650, which I uninstalled and then started the avalanche!