Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I have a sprint/ treo 600. Does anyone have any informtation about an upgrade program that sprint offers?
    Usually, it is the $150 off after 18 months if you re-sign a time commitment to them.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I asked at the Sprint store on Friday and they said that after my 18 months with the Treo600 I can buy a Treo650 for full price and get a mail-in rebate for $150 (which confirms "herbman").

I do not think that is much of a deal, given I've been with Sprint since the Treo300 came out in the Fall of 2003.
    For fun & profit & Christ,
    TWF in Chicago
    Yeah, that's another reason I'm not too thrilled with them. They always demand a new contract when you ask for a new phone.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    It's 18 months according to the phones ESN. Everytime you switch phones, your 18 month date resets.