1.    #1  
    Hi to all. i'm new user here from Madrid.

I have read several pages about the firmware update for treo 650 GSM unlock row, because i have a lot of problems with my treo 650.

I have v.01.14 firmware and Treo 650-1.05-Row Software and a lot of RESET each day.

somebody could say me where i can download the lasted version of treo 650 firmware ( i think that v.1.23) in order to solve these problems ?

nice day to all
    --------------------------
    regards from madrid
    Treo 650 GSM UnLock ROW
    --------------------------
    sure...search the forum....
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Is this hacked firmware? Reason I ask - shouldn't it also be on the Palm web site?
    Not hacked...leaked betas. Search this forum for multiple threads discussing the 1.15, 1.21 and 1.23 versions.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  6. Q 1
    Will this firmware work on a sprint pcs phone?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    NO! It is for GSM Treos only. Sprint phones have their own updates (an official one from Palm.)
    Hi, I have version 0.014, would you tell me whats known issues it have firmware 1.23?.
    Thank you.
    Hi, I have version 0.014, would you tell me whats known issues it have firmware 1.23?.
    Thank you
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    You mean 1.04? The biggest change in 1.23 is that it makes more efficient use of the 650's non-volatile RAM. I expect that Cingular will offer an official update with the RAM change eventually. You may want to wait for it.
    Holmes4, Thanks, you rigth, 1.04 sorry.